Who we are
We are Dogorama, a social tech startup from Leipzig. We run one of the fastest growing dog apps in Germany. With Dogorama, dog owners can inform themselves about the latest toxic bait reports, network locally with other dog lovers, exchange stories in the community and arrange dog walk dates – in short: make their dog’s life more colorful!
Our offer is currently focused on Android and iOS (mobile app), but will be expanded to the web in the future. For the conceptual design, implementation and continuous development of a corresponding platform, we are looking for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer as of now.
What your tasks are
- Architecture and building of a web platform based on common technologies you are familiar with (e.g. Symfony, Laravel, Ruby on Rails etc.)
- Implementation of various community features (newsfeed, forum, text and video chat, etc.) on the web platform
- Development and prototyping of B2B applications to open up further business areas
What you bring along
- Experience in building large-scale web applications in all process phases (planning, design, implementation, testing, maintenance)
- Ideally experience with the integration of cloud services (e.g. Firebase)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field of study, alternatively equivalent education or qualification
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- High degree of self-responsibility
- Fluent in German or English
What we offer
- 100% remote working (no need to move to Leipzig)
- Flexible working hours (full-time, 40 hours)
- Salary negotiable according to qualification
- Free choice of development tools (if required, we will provide the necessary hardware and software)
- Actively help shape the technology stack and company culture as one of our first employees
Equal qualifications, equal opportunities!
It is important to us to treat everyone equally. Therefore, we ask you to send us your application as anonymously as possible. Please do not include information such as: photo, age, gender, marital status, ethnicity, etc. We would rather know why you want to be part of a digital dog startup team.